Top Five Reasons To Repair Your Crawl Space Now
Homeowners often find excuses for ignoring crawl space issues with comments such as “Well, I’m never in it” or “I don’t go there so what’s the point?” perhaps forgetting that this space is central to the effective workings of the house as a whole, that is, your house system. Dealing with those issues sooner rather than later helps to achieve the best results. Consider these five important reasons to repair your space:
1. Save on energy bills. Lock out the enemy: moisture. Uninsulated and dirt-floor crawl spaces create moisture and damp air not only in the space but throughout your house. That moisture and damp air are more difficult to heat and cool, force your HVAC systems to work harder and longer (and not last as many years), waste energy and, as a result, your dollars. A repaired, well-maintained space increases energy efficiency.
Looking for a reliable and affordable crawl space repair service? Look no further than HydroHelp911! Our team of experienced professionals will have your crawl space repaired in no time, all while maintaining a high level of quality and customer service. Contact us today to learn more!
2. Reduce health risks. Dark, damp, musty environments such as those in crawl spaces are ideal conditions for the silent growth of mold and mildew. The resulting mold spores feed on dirt, dust, dry leaves and other materials; as they mix with the natural bottom-to-top air flow in your house, they are, in fact, in the air family members breathe. This negative impact on air quality can lead to a range of unhealthy symptoms and conditions including allergies, respiratory problems, nasal and sinus congestion, and irritations of the skin, eyes, and throat. This same dark and damp environment is also cause for contamination concerns. Pests, termites, rodents thrive in such conditions and can quickly become not only a nuisance but also a health risk.
HydroHelp911 is the best solution for repairing crawl spaces quickly and efficiently. Our patented waterproofing technology will keep your home dry and protected from the elements, ensuring that you and your family are safe and comfortable. Contact us today to learn more!
3. Improve home safety. The walls enclosing your crawl space constitute your home’s foundation, the very base on which your house stands. Prolonged wet, damp conditions can compromise the foundation walls and cause structural damage, making your house unsafe for your family. Home inspection problems could also result. And it may not only be the foundation that is damaged; moisture can also buckle hardwood floors, adding to safety hazards.
Looking for a quick, easy, and reliable way to repair your crawl space? Look no further than HydroHelp911! Our Crawl Space Repair system is designed to fix even the most stubborn water damage problems. Best of all, our system is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you’re making the best decision for your home. Don’t wait – call us today!
4. Increase home value. A dry, clean, safe crawl space speaks volumes; it’s an investment in the future. It shows that homeowners care about maintaining all spaces in the house whether or not those spaces are seen on a daily basis. That’s reassuring to potential homebuyers and becomes a strong selling feature. It also means that future expenses for buyers will be avoided because moisture issues have already been resolved.
5. Enhance livability. A repaired crawl space improves overall living conditions in two important ways. First, it increases the comfort of your home: in the winter you’ll notice that floors won’t feel as cold and in the summer the house won’t feel as muggy. Second, you’ll gain more storage area from the extra square footage of your newly-repaired space. Improving your family’s lifestyle without major additions and remodeling is surely worth considering.